- Insurance of Participants
Every participant should by according to the rules of the organizer – Czech Dragon Boat Association insured. The participants have to effect an insurance on-site during the accreditation process. Without the respective proof the accreditation cannot be effected.
Insurance for treatment costs for foreigners in the Czech Republic:
What can be insured:
• Treatment costs
• Extra costs for medically necessary transfer
• Active Assistance
Tariff by insured term:
• Insured term from 1.9.2006 (at 00:00 hours) to 4.9.2006 (at 00:00 hours)
• Treatment costs - Czech Republic € 30,000 / equivalent of CZK 1,000,000.
• Extra costs for medically necessary transfer of CZK 600,000
• Active Assistance of CZK 600,000
• Repatriation CZK 250,000
• Dentistry CZK 5,000
• Extreme ski slopes CZK 20,000
Price: € 15 per person